Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Looking for...


that misplaced car or a goose? If you are, check with David Copperfield. I saw David's show in Las Vegas and it was tons of fun and left the audience going, "How'd he do that?" Seriously entertaining.
Copperfield was a total stud when I was in high school (late 80's) and in college (early 90's) so seeing him live was a huge thrill for me. I think I've seen all his over the top cheesy shows (making the Statue of Liberty disappear, walking through the Great Wall of China) so I was expecting some good tricks and he didn't disappoint. Making a car appear over the head of guests he pulled from the audience and walking through a steel plate were some of his cooler tricks. What was surprising was how OLD he looked. Maybe it was an off night but I was expecting the movie star looks from tv and his posters all around Las Vegas, but when he walked out on stage I was shocked, he is OLD! Well not old, I thought he looked at least 60 and was shocked to find out when I Googled him he is only 52. This is the man who dated Claudia Schiffer for years but whatever, maybe the man has been a playboy too long. Maybe it's the magic that keeps the ladies interested, he is totally amazing.
Check out site here: http://www.dcopperfield.com/
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!

No comments: