Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back to the Grind


Well after having Friday and Monday off due to working Saturday and Sunday, I am back to the grind at work and eagerly awaiting my trip to Las Vegas in 3 days.
Trainer Troy is teaching me to box, which we worked on this morning and has me eating oatmeal EVERY MORNING! Apparently as a veggie, I am not getting enough protein and amino acids. So oatmeal and egg whites it is!
After getting the kid off to school this morning, he left the TV on to MTV and some show called The Hills was on. I couldn't look away, it was like a train wreck involving all the popular kids in high school. Fake jobs, fake problems, fake boobs, it just went on and on and because the episode was in Las Vegas I watched the entire episode. I was seriously dumber after watching but completely enjoyed picturing the stupid girl Heidi and the annoying girl Lauren's faces while hitting my trainers gloves. They did go to a cool looking nightclub I may have to check out this weekend though...

No comments: