- Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty
- Making Handmade Books: 100 Bindings, Structures & Forms by Alisa Golden
- Do it Yourself Kitchens: Stunning Spaces on a Shoestring Budget
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
- Salvage Secrets: Transforming Reclaimed Materials into Design Concepts by Joanne Palmisano
- Silk is for Seduction by Loretta Chase
- Claire DeWitt and the City of the Dead by Sara Gran
- Simple Asian Meals: Irresistibly Satisfying and Healthy Dishes for the Busy Cook by Nina Simonds
- The French Slow Cooker by Michele Scicolone
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Thursday, February 2, 2012
What's on Your Reading List?
Where do you begin? Do you scribble down the books you want to read in a notebook, on scraps of paper, in emails to yourself? Do you have a pile of "to-read" books in your home library?
Do you virtually organize your library on Goodreads? (I've been on Goodreads since 2007, find me and lets compare book lists and reviews)
Well to get some book related conversations started with friends who read my blog, here is my list of "to read" books for the next few months...