Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Vitamin Shoppe


One of my new favorite shops is the local Vitamin Shoppe which is conveniently located a few stores down from my neighborhood Trader Joes. Quick and healthy shopping without having to drive all over town. Last night I went in looking for a new multivitamin (one without gelatin) and ended up happily browsing for 30 minutes. Not only does The Vitamin Shoppe have a mind boggling selection of vitamins and supplements but they also have a great selection of healthy snacks and bath and body products. The Burt's Bees items were cheaper than my local Target and Walgreen's so I stocked up on the items I haven't been able to find elsewhere like the Burt's Bees Radiance Night Creme with Royal Jelly (from honeybee's!).
Check out The Vitamin Shoppe's website here:

No comments: