Tuesday, March 18, 2008

All About Austen

Those of you who read my blog regularly know that I LOVE the works of Jane Austen. Now in the last 6 weeks before my May graduation with my Masters (MLIS), I am busy working on my final projects. For both my final works I am concentrating on Jane Austen, 1 project will be a pathfinder of her works as well as the hundreds of sequels, prequels and "influenced by" works that she has inspired. The larger project will be a multiple page website with information about Jane as well as links to (hopefully) every book adaption done on film, tv and stage as well as all the books researched in the pathfinder. I'm having a lot of fun with these projects mainly because I am immersed in everything Austen. In fact, last month I joined the Jane Austen Society of North America and am looking forward to the Annual Meeting, this year held here in Chicago for 4 days in October. For more information link to JASNA.

No comments: