Saturday, May 31, 2008

See Sex


Saw Sex and the City with girlfriends last night. As my friend put it, "The movie delivered" and it did. Great shoes, great sex and a lot of fun, at 2 and a half hours, it was a year in the life of Carrie, Miranda, Samantha and Charlotte. Cosmos before the movie and thanks to Diana, many Mai Tais during the movie, made for a hard morning today. Before I went I found some HBO trinkets that they used to hand out as promotional pieces during Sex and the City parties I attended throughout bars in Chicago back in 1998. A tooth brush holder with Sex and the City across it, a pink dice keychain with a pink condom inside that says "Don't Gamble" and matchbooks that included paper instead of matches (in case you need to write down a number of someone you've met in a bar). After 10 years, it was a nice ending to a show I've always loved.

No comments: