Friday, May 2, 2008

Flash Back Friday #3

Back in 1979 my Grandma Distel got me hooked on the soap opera General Hospital. I watched it religiously through the 80's and 90's (thanks to the VCR and forwarding through commercials!)and right up until September 11, 2001 when soaps went off the air for weeks.
On November 16 1981 Luke Spencer married Laura Baldwin, in front of Elizabeth Taylor and 30 million people around the world. In a year of big weddings, fantasy (Luke and Laura) and reality (Charles and Diana), I stil think their over the top style and dresses are timeless.

I grew up watching Luke and Laura, Frisco and Felicia, Tiffany and Sean and Anna and Duke and I'm still hoping for my super couple adventure.
Enjoy the flashback.
I'm off line for the weekend, grad is only hours away!

No comments: