Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Moms Going Back to Work


There is an interesting article in Time magazine about stay-at-home Moms who are going back to work out of necessity during our unstable economic crisis.
I was never a typical stay at home Mom but I did have the luxury of being home with my son until he started school. After he was born I ran a business out of my home that allowed me to be home with him and it really was the ideal situation. I know a few stay at home Moms, most are parents to a large number of young children and I don't know what would be harder, remaining as a 1 income family or having 2 incomes but paying for child care. Whatever the situation, it can't be an easy decision.
To read the article click here: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1884849,00.html?cnn=yes&iref=werecommend

No comments: