Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Old Man Movie-Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull


Now I am old enough to have seen all of the Indiana Jones movies in theaters and remember the hype of each release. The first one is a classic, the second one is horrifically bad and the third one is my favorite. Last night my son and I saw the 4th and hopefully the last Indiana Jones movie. Obviously this latest film is in the "Old Man Club" of filmmaking. Director Steven Spielberg, Writer George Lucas, Producer Frank Marshall and Star Harrison Ford are all back and have created a fun, adventurous but ridiculous movie. Many times I caught myself saying, "Are they kidding"? Other times I just laughed out loud at how bad it really was. Entertaining, absolutely...a good film, definitely not. I hope that these filmmakers leave this one as their last hurrah together and spare us another Old-Man-Out-of-Touch film.

No comments: