Thursday, June 19, 2008

Do You Live365?


This is one of my favorite sites and one I utilize almost daily while at work. Live365 is an Internet Radio site where individuals or organizations can broadcast their station over the WWW. Listeners can chose from thousands of radio stations from all over the world. As a free member you can preset your favorite stations or chose from a wide genre of musical tastes. If you join for a small fee as a VIP, you get extra perks, such as commercial free listening.
Depending on my mood my radio tastes run from Celtic broadcasting straight from Ireland to Sirens of Song, a station out of LA. Live365 has a presence on Facebook where you can request songs as well as a MySpace page.
On the topic of music, I am currently addicted to Ladytron's song Destroy Everything You Touch, here is a clip:

No comments: