Monday, July 14, 2008

My Summer Music Obsession

So I had a busy weekend, Girls Night on Friday, a wedding in Evanston on Saturday and major yard work on Sunday afternoon before we hosted a bbq for friends. Today I arrived to work and there had been no power in the building since yesterday and when ComEd finally restored the power something sparked a fire and after the fire department left, the library was shut down. I am happily enjoying an unplanned free day. With tons to do before my family arrives for my sister's baby shower this upcoming weekend, I am keeping my energy up with my latest summer music obsessions. Between Katy Perry (I Kissed a Girl) and Chris Brown I am constantly pumping their music throughout my house and garden. The video linked below is on my ITouch and I am addicted to it, I just love to watch him dance!
Chris Brown's Forever at http://www.youtube.com/user/ChrisBrownTV?ob=1
Enjoy!
Click here for Katy Perry's I Kissed a Girl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAp9BKosZXs

No comments: