Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dazed and Confused


Ok so some things make me very happy including:
Watching the new baby goslings walk across the road from my library to the lakes
Cold beer
My friends babies (I can have all the fun and then they go home)
Fresh summer cherries
Packing for a trip (already started for Ireland and I don't leave for a week)

And somethings just leave me dazed and confused and often pissed:
People who don't use their turn signal
Women who wear pantyhose with sandals (seriously?)
Ignorance
Anyone who doesn't stand up on a bus or train to give their seat to someone older, a mother and child, a person with packages etc
People who still write checks in the store line (are you kidding me, this takes FOREVER, get a check card and save a tree!)
Littering

Thanks for reading my ranting, it's been one of those days.

No comments: