Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Thank you for the nomination, now please vote!


If you are a first timer visitor or a regular reader, thank you for reading my blog!

I've been blogging since 2007 and have enjoyed every minute, especially meeting people who recognize me as the "Lively Librarian". I've met some amazing librarians, brilliant authors and fellow book lovers in the past 5 years and look forward to meeting many more.

Exciting news! My blog Lively Librarian has been nominated for a Fascination Award: 2012's Most Fascinating Librarian blog.

I'd love your vote which you can do by clicking on the VOTE FOR ME badge on my homepage and selecting my blog from the list (www.livelylibrarian.blogspot.com is listed as the 17th blog on the list). Voting is open until March 6.

Thanks for your vote and THANK YOU FOR READING!

No comments: