Thursday, December 23, 2010

What Would You Tell Yourself?


I've seen Michael J. Fox and other cast members of the Back to the Future movies on countless morning shows recently. Something about the 25th anniversary of the original film. Got me to thinking, where would I go if Doc pulled up in the DeLorean and said, "Where we're going, we don't need roads." Would I go to the future...or if I went back to the future, what would I tell my current self?

5 years from now, heck even 1 year from now if I could tell my December 23rd, 2010 self something I would tell me, "You made the right decision". I guess its that time where you catch up to your future that is the hardest.

So readers...if you could tell yourself something that you've learned 5 or 10 years in the future, what would it be?

No comments: