Thursday, December 30, 2010

End of Year Reading


Hmmmm, I have 1 more day to get in my end of year reading. Here is what I am reading for the New Year weekend.
  • Party Vegan, Fabulous, Fun Food For Every Occasion by Robin Robertson
  • Fab: An Intimate Life of Paul McCartney by Howard Sounes
  • The Good Housekeeping Cookbook, 125th Anniversary
  • Jamie's America, Easy Twists on Great American Classics and More by Jamie Oliver
  • Katherine the Queen: The Remarkable Life of Katherine Parr, the Last Wife of Henry VIII by Linda Porter
  • Storyteller: The Authorized Biography or Roald Dahl by Donald Sturrock
  • A Journey into Matisse's South of France by Laura McPhee
Ok realistically I will skim a few of these books, page flip through 1 or 2 and maybe tuck into 1. My reading goals for 2011 are:
  1. Read more cookbooks (my well documented love of cookbooks is no surprise to regular readers)
  2. Buy an e-reader and download beloved favorites and travel books
  3. Read more classics and not because Oprah's latest book selections are A Tale of Two Cities and Great Expectations.
Enjoy some good books in 2011 readers!

No comments: