Monday, March 2, 2009

Rockin Librarians


Well I'm back from a few days at Kohler Spa in Wisconsin and catching up on my emails. My friend Lisa (a fellow librarian) sent me the link below about a group of librarians who are in a bit of trouble for playing Rock Band at their library.
Many libraries are using game systems like Nintendo and Wii to attract younger patrons and I know when our library has hosted Wii days during our reading programs, they are a big hit with patrons and staff.
Check out the article and YouTube video here: http://www.joystiq.com/2009/02/26/coolest-librarians-ever-in-trouble-for-playing-rock-band/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!