Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday List-#6

Because yesterday was Halloween and because it's been nothing but scary movies, ghost hunters and scariest location television shows on for the past month. Here are the 5 scariest movies I've seen so far.



  1. The Shining. "Come play with us Danny. Forever and ever and ever." Those bloody dead ghost sisters scarred me for life.
  2. Signs. Sure this movie is strange and stars the even stranger Mel Gibson, but geez those aliens freaked me out. Still have nightmares. Shiver.
  3. Nightmare on Elm Street. The 1984 original of course with a very young Johnny Depp.
  4. Children of the Corn. Another freaky movie from 1984. Every teenager who saw this movie in the 80's can quote it, name the scary kids and still avoids cornfields.
  5. Friday the 13th. Camp counselors, isolation, murder. The 1980 original spawned 11 sequels. This movie terrified me. I only saw it once. I will never watch it again.
What movies are on your list?

No comments: