Friday, January 8, 2010

The Winner of Lively Librarian's 1st Contest is:


Toontz! Congratulations! Toontz's favorite book is Lord of the Rings (Fellowship of the Ring), great choice!

Please email me at livelylibrarian{at}comcast{dot}net with an email address. The $25 Amazon gift card will be sent to you via email.

Thanks to everyone for entering, it's fascinating to read your comments and I got lots of great book suggestions!

Stay tuned for the next contest and thanks for reading!

P.S Bethie, Harold and the Purple Crayon is still one of my favorite books and one I give to many new parents. I also love Cars and Trucks and Things That Go by Richard Scarry, I never tire of looking for the goldbug. All of the Eloise at the Plaza books are also favorites.

The winner was chosen using Random.org, try it!

No comments: