Monday, February 16, 2009

Ghost in the Library?


Usually I like this type of story, an old spooky university where there are sightings of ghostly students or long dead librarians.
This article is about the "reported" ghostly occurrences of the Depauw University Roy West Library and a specific "haunted" book.
Apparently a ghost hunters group decided to check things out and made a couple of audio recordings. I was enjoying the story until I made the mistake of going to the ghost hunters website and listening to their so called library ghost recordings. Then I laughed and kept laughing. Ridiculous, foolish and downright embarrassing not only to the "ghost hunters" but to the library.
Next time I want to make the papers, I will make a ghostly audio recording of myself whispering and see if anyone believes it.
http://www.bannergraphic.com/story/1496437.html

No comments: