Friday, November 9, 2007

O Beauty

After my Get Going On Organic blog I heard from friends who had awesome suggestions for organic beauty products. Thanks to everyone for their suggestions, I will try each one.
Here are additional "o" beauty products I use and love:

Yes To Carrots can you c me eye and face makeup remover
Nature's Gate chamomile replenishing shampoo and conditioner
Tom of Maine natural whole care anticavity and tartar control plus whitening gel fluoride toothpaste spearmint flavour
Burt's Bees aloe and witch hazel hand sanitizer (purse size spray with no alcohol)
Comodynes Oats makeup remover towels
Jason products, satin soap for hands, body wash and aloe vera hand and body lotion. I love this company, check out their website at http://www.jason-natural.com/
(a note on Jason products. This line is sold at Walgreen's and Whole Foods and is expensive. I recently found the products at Marshall's at more than half the cost they are sold for at other stores. I bought the soap, body wash, lotion and a natural sponge for a total of $12.99, a more than $25 savings from what I would have paid at Walgreen's)
Avalon Organics Lavender ultimate moisture cream for renewal and vitality ( This is my FAVORITE face cream. It absorbs quickly, smells wonderful, contains no parabens, no harsh preservatives, no artificial colors, no animal testing, is made of 100% vegetarian ingredients and is pH balanced)

I am now experimenting with hair care products that do not contain the chemicals and fragrance in popular brands as well as alternatives to unhealthy mass produced makeup. I will blog on what I find soon.

No comments: